Critical Illness coverage:
- Provides people with OPTIONS
- Provides people with CONTROL
- Provides people with CHOICES
- Provides people with INDEPENDENCE
(or avoids dependence)
- Reduces their STRESS
...What is the cost of such plan?
It depends on many factors and level of benefits. It is available for groups and individuals and premiums range from $10-$50 per month. Some plans even provide a benefit for your annual physical, something you don't even have to pay for. This $75 benefit can reduce your net premiums to less than $10 per month. Please contact me and request a brochure and quote and rest easy knowing you can financially handle the health conditions which affect 33% of us.
Contact Jeanine about the many options provided by Critical Illness Insurance.
A local health insurance agent provides a valuable service and can help you get a suitable plan in place that meets all your needs for the best price in your state.
Call Jeanine Today!
by Jeanine Kinzie
The physiological reaction to stress is known as our flight or fight response and is hardwired into all of us to protect us. While we aren’t running from dinosaurs, hiding from caveman and club, or pioneering the wild west we are facing more stress than ever in this concrete jungle in which we live our lives.
It’s all we can do not to have panic attacks when we open our checkbooks, try to build our mailing lists, keep up with changing trends in technology, figure out the how-to’s of business building, or RUN OUR BUSINESSES in general. Suffice to say the stress factor in all aspects of life has never been more prevalent. These are the types of stress that impact our bodies every single day.
When you perceive a threat (which equals stress)— such as an unexpected stranger bumping into you when you turn the corner a part of your brain sets off an alarm system in your body. Your system prompts your adrenal glands, to release a surge of hormones, including adrenaline and cortisol. With your adrenaline up it increases your heart rate, elevates your blood pressure and boosts energy supplies. Cortisol, the primary stress hormone, increases sugars (glucose) in the bloodstream, enhances your brain’s use of glucose and increases the availability of substances that repair tissues. www.mayoclinic.com/health/stress/SR00001
When we worry about deadlines, money, job security, relationships, etc. this also triggers the same effect to our bodies. Living with constant stress can manifest in the body in many ways some of which may include: [tweet this]
- hair loss
- heart disease
- obsessive-compulsive or anxiety disorder
- sexual dysfunction
Whew, sounds ominous huh? Well, luckily I am now going to tell you a secret. You have all it takes to deal with stress and it doesn’t come in a pill, you can’t buy it on an infomercial, it’s not sold anywhere, and it’s free. Just as Dorothy realized the only place the answer ever was for her was within her you too will soon begin to realize, if you chose to, that your answers for a stress-less life are in YOU.
Here are a few ideas to begin to live a stress-LESS life TODAY. [tweet this]
Embrace the outdoors
Nature is therapeutic. It connects us to the simple gifts that we all too often overlook, as well as to Spirit. If you are feeling stressed and frustrated, imagine taking a walk through the woods. Envision a flowing brook. Capture the smell of wildflowers and honeysuckle in your mind. [tweet this] Feel the warmth of the sun on your face. Use all of your senses in your visions. Consider creating the simplest of gardens. The experience can release the stress accumulated in your head, neck and shoulders after a long day.
LOL (Laugh out loud)
Are you too busy to laugh and too serious to smile? Laughing releases a mountain of tension. It’s a quick way to feel happy. When you let go and laugh, it’s infectious. Everyone around you feels it. A good belly laugh makes your belly muscles contract. It causes a chain reaction that works out the shoulders, and leaves muscles more relaxed afterward. It even provides a good workout for the heart.
Start a practice of sitting with your Higher Power and asking for a quiet mind. Start your day off with a ritual of reflection and praise. At the office, shut your door for 10 minutes, close your eyes and simply be still. [tweet this] It will be hard at first, but after a few days, you will find yourself feeling calmer and happier than you have felt in a long time. Take time to recharge during your day!
Appreciate all the simple things in your life: the sunshine, the sky, the shoes on your feet and the heart beating in your chest. Being grateful creates an energy that flows through your body and shines through your eyes. It’s what makes happy happen. Create a gratitude calendar that is full of simple reason you’re grateful.
Create a simplicity statement [tweet
Write down your own personal declaration of what a simple life means to you. For you it may mean spending quality time with people you love, and doing the things you love. It could mean getting rid of the clutter so you are left with only what really matters to you.
Since 2010, insured have enjoyed free wellness care, as long as it fits the guidelines set forth in PPACA. (Seewww.Heathcare.gov/prevention for details of the wellness treatments you are eligible for.)
To ensure he didn’t have any concern for lung cancer, my friend, a former smoker, asked during his recent wellness visit for a chest x-ray and was denied. The doctor said it wasn’t necessary. His mother died of cancer at age 62. He is turning 57 this year and felt it was necessary for his peace of mind. He is willing to pay for it and couldn’t get the Doctor to order the x-ray. Only 1% of lung x-rays show cancer, but what if he is the 1%?
The bigger picture is that behind the scenes, PPACA is changing Doctor’s compensation from a “fee for service” (where providers profit from providing more services) to “capitated” payments (where providers profit by providing fewer services) or some hybrid. Meet the new final authority for health care in America. It’s not Congress, not the Court, and not “We the People”. It’s an Independent Payment Advisory Board (IPAB), an unelected, unaccountable 15-member panel empowered to set healthcare standards for spending, care and efficiency that will affect all of us. It is quite possibly the most dangerous aspect of the entire PPACA law. IPAB is not required to hold any public hearings and its decisions are not subject to administrative or judicial review. It has the power to tax and ration care. This is all by design. The authors of Obamacare decided to take the difficult matters away from politicians. The “quality and efficiency” standards set by IPAB affect ALLhealth care, not just Medicare and Medicaid. This means your utilization of your private health insurance will be affected, even if you are willing and able to pay for treatment. There will be one standard of care for all. IPAB has determined too much money is spent in the last year of life.
Furthermore, as IPAB is reducing compensation to Medicare/Medicaid providers, fewer Doctors can afford to continue serving this population. There is a silent exodus already in motion from Doctors. This movement is the beginning of rationed care.
So how does PPACA affect you? It will depend on your age, wealth and health.
*“Hidden Dangers of Obamacare” was used as a resource to this article.
Jeanine Kinzie - Licensed Health and Life Insurance Agent
If you would like to talk to an expert about what this means for your and how you can best protect yourself and your family in the future, Contact Jeanine!
1. If you use your American Heritage or Assurity Accident Plan's Wellness Benefit, your policy is essentially free. If you have an accident, this plan can help pay for your out of pocket expenses and lost income from time off work. Accidents are the most common use of health insurance. With many on high deductibles these days, accident plans have evolved into integral financial protection
2. Return of Premium can refund all your premiums if you don't get cancer while on the American Heritage Cancer Plan. Return of premium is also available on disability policies from Illinois Mutual.
3. Properly structured, Indexed Universal Life Insurance can provide tax-free retirement income exponentially more than you put into the policy.
4. Fixed Indexed Annuities can provide guaranteed income for life, even if the money you put into the policy runs out. Since people are retiring and living longer than ever, this policy offers great peace of mind.
Set aside a little time to be proactive in your financial protection plan. Life happens to all of us. We get hurt, we get sick, it's just a matter of when it's our turn. None escape the inevitable. Death has 100% success rate. Why not insure the obvious?
When asked to estimate the cost of life insurance, 95% of the people surveyed estimated too high. Just let me know your priorities and budget, and I'll bring the best plans to you.
The Affordable Care Act is expected to help increase access to health care. Health insurance exchanges will be an important part of that.
Most people get health insurance through their employers. But people without this option will now be able to shop for health insurance on exchanges, as an alternative to buying coverage directly from individual health insurers. Exchanges will be open for business in October 2013, allowing consumers to shop for health plans that will begin on January 1st.
Click on the video below to watch and find out more.
Experts predict that by 2016, more than 25 million people will use exchanges to buy health insurance.
Sign up for our newsletters HERE.
UnitedHealthcare is giving away more than 150 health and wellness prizes to members who register and enter the 2013 myuhc.com reBy Jeanine Kinzie
myuhc.com® Member Sweepstakes Runs April 25 to Aug. 31
You can use the sweepstakes toolkit on the Communication Resource Center to encourage your employees to register and enter to win. The toolkit includes the following materials (subject to change):
- Member Flier: You can promote the sweepstakes with your employees by distributing the flier, which includes a list of prizes, instructions on how to enter and some key benefits of myuhc.com.
- Member Flier – Spanish: Spanish version of the member flier listed above.
- Member Poster: Similar to the member flier, you can display the poster in break rooms, conference rooms, etc. Printed copies can be requested via your UnitedHealthcare strategic account executive.
- Intranet, Newsletter and Email Copy: You can copy and paste this text into their internal communications to promote the sweepstakes.
- Banner Ads: You can use banner ads of various sizes on their intranet to generate awareness of the sweepstakes and drive registration.
Sweepstakes promotional period 4/25/2013 - 8/31/2013. Members who are already registered can enter the sweepstakes at http://promos.welcometouhc.com/myuhc. Complete sweepstakes rules and prize details can be found when registering at myuhc.com or by visiting http://promos.welcometouhc.com/myuhc.
- Only list your business website or do reciprocal links with other websites if it makes sense for your business to appear there - Is it a site related to your field or industry? Is it a business listing site? If you post anywhere and everywhere the search engines will view those as irrelevant results and your website can be left out in the cold all together.
- There is little benefit to listing your business if you can not also list either your phone number or URL. If you can only list your phone number you will at least have a link to your phone number off of mobile listing sites, but being able to list your URL is the most effective traffic driver. Otherwise, don't bother. Never, Ever pay for a listing that doesn't let you list your website address as a hyperlink.
- If you are going to pay to list your business, check to see how high the business you are paying ranks on search engines itself, first by doing a search by their name and then by doing a search by one of the categories they offer to list in. I would want to see them appear on the first two pages of Google or Bing.
After you have vetted the sites you are going to list your business on by using the criteria above, the next step is crucial to your efforts being a success; make sure you fill out each profile as completely and effectively as possible.
- Fill out every field that you can, the more information you can put out about your business in as many different places, asked in slightly different ways helps get your contact information and keywords out there.
- Give your social media pages when asked, when a page with a large following, such as a high ranking business listing site, likes or follows you it gives you visibility to a high perecentage of its followers.
- Make sure you pick categories or keywords when asked
- Make sure that your website will be listed as a hyperlink to drive traffic back to your business.
- Use hyperlinks to your website in your business description if it is allowed.
- Create a business description that communicates exactly what you offer. Mix it up. First, use words that the people who call you for your services or products use to describe what you do or have. Second, use words that you use to describe what you do (the official vernacular). This will help your business listings to come up for a variety of search queries, and hopefully you will use just the right word to bring in the customer looking for you!
We encourage you to take a look at your listing on The Women In Motion Business Group and make sure that it meets these standards. Email Rebecca if you need it changed or have questions how you can make it better. Doing this simple exercise will help you improve all your business listings.
If you are a woman business owner and have not already taken advantage of our FREE business listings, which are ranking very well for our members, sign up today!
Rebecca LeClaire - SEO and Online Marketing Expert, WIMBG Contributor
During this 30-Day 'Cleanse Your Life' Challenge facilitated by Crystal Andrus and Xooma Leaders, you will receive:
30 days of incredible Xooma products designed to help you release unwanted pounds, cleanse your body, increase energy, gain lean muscle mass, and look and feel your absolute best! (Full product list is below. Be sure to choose Chocolate or Vanilla.)
30 daily inspirational/motivational emails with accompanying mp3srecorded by world-renowned Empowerment Coach, Crystal Andrus! Crystal shares her insights, tips, tricks and positive visualizations that will help you CREATE and SUSTAIN the perfect conditions and environment for you to achieve massive success physically, emotionally and financially! You'll understand yourself like never before: Why you sabotage, how to overcome temptation, and how to not only lose weight but maintain your weight loss! Plus, listen to 'real' coaching calls Crystal has with other Xooma 30-Day Challenge Participants. Discover you are not alone!
Join our weekly LIVE teleseminars/webinars held every Monday evening at 8pm ET / 5pm PT for all participants led by Crystal and other Xooma leaders! You will love the energy and excitement!
Join our Members Only Private Community Forum where you can chat with Crystal, other Xooma leaders, and everyone in our Xooma community. Share your struggles and successes and get the on-going support you need. Community builds immunity and we want you to know you are not alone!
A chance to be personally coached by Crystal Andrus
(one winner will be chosen each week during our LIVE weekly teleseminars. Worth $275 per coaching call)
Join NOW by clicking on one of the packages HERE! Order ahead of time to have your cleanse product ahead of time.
Visit my facebook page to read about the benefits and need for what the Xooma product provides.
Vemma makes protecting your health easy with its ultra-premium, liquid formula that provides the vitamins, minerals and nutrients for greater health and wellness.*
Combining traditional Eastern wellness philosophies with modern Western scientific principles, the Vemma formula was created with a unique blend of Vitamins, Essential Minerals,Mangosteen and Aloe to provide a powerful nutritional formula unlike any other.
The Benefits Of Vemma
- Protect and support a healthy heart*
- Enhance immune response and support immune system*
- Create abundant energy*
- Fight against free radicals*
- Promote good vision*
- Support a normal, healthy intestinal tract*
- Maintain healthy skin, eyes, teeth, gums and hair
- 2 oranges to equal the amount of Vitamin C
- 9 avocados to equal the amount of Vitamin E
- 3 stalks of broccoli to equal the amount of Iron
- 55 eggs to equal the amount of Vitamin D
- 1 cup of spinach to equal the amount of Vitamin A
- 3 cups of peas to equal the amount of Thiamin
- 19 medium bananas to equal the amount of Riboflavin
- 62 oz of cheddar cheese to equal the amount of Vitamin B-12
- 5 large potatoes to equal the amount of Niacin
- 61 cups of tomatoes to equal the amount of Folate
- 2 large watermelons to equal the amount of Vitamin B-6
- 17 oz of cherries to equal the ORAC Value
- 37 medium mushrooms to equal the amount of Pantothenic Acid
Read More .....